[coreboot] Trac hosting

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 22:36:52 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> Warren Turkal wrote:
>> why don't we use something like sourceforge
>
> Read their EULA carefully. They're a US company and it is full of
> things I for one don't like so much. It's my experience that while
> there is a bit of overhead to self-hosting, it's really valuable for
> at least someone in the community to have systems access to the
> hosted services.
>

> //Peter
>
> --

Hello!
Peter is right. I did read their EULA about the same time I discovered
the ancestor to Coreboot, and created an identity over there. It has
more fallacies then the ones that Microsoft insists we assert the
importance of before using their products.

And in an earlier one, Ron confirms that we did indeed use it, at the
same time period. Nothing done there but gather the electronic
equivalent of dust.

Now let's see what does happen concerning Trac. I freely admit
cleaning it up must be better then having to reset the Wiki every day.
Is that happening folks?!?!?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com