[coreboot] an AMD based platform

Warren Turkal wt at penguintechs.org
Sun Oct 3 11:22:04 CEST 2010

If I were you, I would research the socket AM3 boards like the following:
amd/tilapia_fam10
asus/m4a785-m
gigabyte/ma785gmt

You might also find something useful in the socket AM2 boards:
amd/mahogany
amd/mahogany_fam10
amd/pistachio
asus/m2v-mx_se
gigabyte/ga_2761gxdk
gigabyte/m57sli
gigabyte/ma78gm
iei/kino-780am2-fam10
jetway/pa78vm5
msi/ms7260

BTW, I found the socket AM3 boards with the following command in the
root of my coreboot working copy:
$ for d in $(for f in $(rgrep -l AM3 src/mainboard/); do dirname $f;
done); do echo ${d##src/mainboard/}; done | sort -u

Thanks,
wt