[coreboot] Extension to inteltool and a request

Andrew Morgan ziltro at ziltro.com
Thu Oct 21 04:01:27 CEST 2010

  On 20/10/10 05:57, Keith Hui wrote:
> Can anyone with a Slot 1 CPU apply the attached patch, compile
> inteltool, and post the output together with some information on your
> CPU?
Looks good, or at least it produces lots of numbers, I wish I knew what
they meant. :)
Logs attached, /proc/cpuinfo below. Please note that the CPU MHz and
cache size are wrong, and there is a flag missing. This is from the
machine while running coreboot, they are different when running the
vendor BIOS. I can re-run the tests while running the vendor BIOS if
this would be useful.

processor    : 0
vendor_id    : GenuineIntel
cpu family    : 6
model        : 7
model name    : Pentium III (Katmai)
stepping    : 3
cpu MHz        : 334.094
cache size    : 32 KB
fdiv_bug    : no
hlt_bug        : no
f00f_bug    : no
coma_bug    : no
fpu        : yes
fpu_exception    : yes
cpuid level    : 2
wp        : yes
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov
pse36 mmx fxsr sse up
bogomips    : 668.18
clflush size    : 32
cache_alignment    : 32
address sizes    : 36 bits physical, 32 bits virtual
power management:

--

Andrew.