[coreboot] FrontRunner and OLPC memory type?

Nils njacobs8 at hetnet.nl
Fri Sep 24 23:38:30 CEST 2010

Hi all,
As i finally had a little time to spend on Coreboot i was able to almost finish
a patch for Coreboot to autodetect DRAM on the GX2 chipset.
I still have one problem that i could use some help with.

As the Lippert FrontRunner ,the OLPC btest and the OLPC rev_a  seem to have
onboard DRAM without SPD memory, i implemented a SPD table in romstage.c .
The problem is that i could not find much info on the used ram chips.
I only could find 256 MB 64 bit 111Mhz 222 MT/s DDR SDRAM for the Frontrunner
board and some SDRAM parameters for the OLPC boards.
I used them to guess the rest of the parameters but it would be better to use
the exact parameters.

So if someone could give me the type numbers for the used  SDRAM chips i can
search for datasheets and implement the right timing numbers.

Thanks,Nils.