[coreboot] Fwd: support for Asus L1N64

Julian Shulika hercares at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:29:17 CEST 2011

Hi,everyone. I have Asus L1N64WS/B with pair quad opteron Barcelona. I
want to upgrade it for working with Shanghai core (an other owners
too),but Asus engineers don't support this board more (last update was
on 2009). It was one of a kind for AMD 4x4 platform based on pair of
MCP55. (Tyan,Supermicro and Asus (other servers products) released new
bioses for their MBs based on MCP55 for Shanghai and Istanbul cores)
I wrote via email to support several times,no answer until,tried to
chat with online helpers - no result.The base problem is update AGESA
code. What is needed to do to add support for this MB in your project?
I sent three files to subproject flashrom mailing list - dmidecode,
flashrom verbose and lspci information, but any news yet. Have a nice
day.

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_Socket_L1/L1N64SLI_WSB/