[coreboot] Modifying Coreboot to support a new processor

Dsouza, Malcolm malcolm.dsouza at igatepatni.com
Tue Aug 9 14:40:17 CEST 2011

Thanks Corey,

 1.  I agree that before reading through the code, it is better to first check if the BIOS guides are available. However I would still like the answer to my question if I wish to carry on with the investigation for now.
 2.  I am trying to work out an overview of the changes required for a start; a bird's eye view of what the changes could turn out to be. What is the best approach for this?

Please ignore any footer that comes along with this mail:).

Regards,
Malcolm