[coreboot] 848P-A7 supported?

Idwer Vollering vidwer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 01:35:54 CET 2011

2011/2/1 James Wall <scouter389 at gmail.com>

> Hello all,
> I have a ECS 848P-A7 that I was wondering if it could be supported since
> all the chipset chips were already listed as being supported.

No, the Intel 848P currently isn't supported but the datasheet can be found
here: http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/datashts/253575.htm

Looking at the output from lspci tells that the northbridge is i865 ?
In that case: http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/datashts/252514.htm

I've planned to continue with working on ram init for the i865 next week or
so.