[coreboot] what was 'set' in struct io_info for?

Mark Marshall mark.marshall at csr.com
Thu Feb 10 11:52:37 CET 2011

On 08/02/2011 01:38, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that, other than initialization in almost every superio, the
> 'set' member of struct io_info doesn't seem to be referenced by the pnp
> code.  Worth the removing?
>
> 	Jonathan Kollasch

I found the same thing as you a while ago.  The io_info structure in
pnp.h is never referenced by the code, and it's purpose is never really
defined anywhere.  If you change the name to something else (just in the
header file) the code still all compiles, so I'd say remove it.

I also asked about it on the news group, but got no reply.

MM