[coreboot] 870 attempt

Scott Duplichan scott at notabs.org
Thu Feb 24 20:15:05 CET 2011

Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:

]That seems to let it detect HT3 before warm reset, and the warm
]reset succeeded, something that didn't happen when I attempted to
]force HT3.  Unfortunately that didn't also fix the stall on
]config space access.
]
]	Jonathan Kollasch

You could try disabling device 2 and 4 in devicetree.cb as a way
to see what other problems remain. I suppose you might need device
2 for a graphics card. It might be possible that some action is
needed to turn on clocks or slot power.

I also noticed the last line of rs780_ht.c references PCI device
ID 9600 (PCI_DEVICE_ID_AMD_RS780_HT). Not sure if revising that
is important.

Thanks,
Scott