[coreboot] Coreboot Hackathon

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Jan 19 01:28:35 CET 2011

Auf 18.01.2011 11:09, Peter Stuge schrieb:
> Rudolf Marek wrote:
>
>> Well for all those Europeans which might feel bit sad that
>> California is "far far way" I have a following proposal.
>>
>> Lets meet in Prague for a weekend in April/May.

Good idea! I'm not yet 100% sure whether I will have time to come, but
given that all attempts for a coreboot/flashrom developer meeting after
the symposium in 2006 did not happen due to various constraints, I hope
that we have more luck this time.

> Note that LinuxTag has moved into May (11-14) so we should plan a
> date around that somehow cleverly. I think the first two weekends
> in May are out, but question is if we want to do hackathon before
> or after LinuxTag.
>
> At LinuxTag there are usually more people interested in using
> coreboot than developing, but there are exceptions, and it would be
> great to invite those who are interested to the hackathon.

We could ask for a hack room at LinuxTag. Maybe we'll even get one. If
we have one person to man the booth, and the others together for
hacking, that could work out nicely and help us set an agenda for the
meeting in Prague.

Some hacking at FOSDEM would be nice, but I expect us to take care of
immediate needs for our booth instead during that time.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/