[coreboot] Unsupported MB?

Aaron P viautbellum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 04:05:58 CEST 2011

Unfortunately, I'm on Windows, so I can't really really use the tools listed
there. If necessary, for instance to rebuild coreboot, I have Debian and
FreeBSD on a VM, but obviously they can't access information about my
system. Most of the information is info I already inadvertently gathered
looking for my motherboard model and updating the BIOS.

I've done a bit more digging, but I'm having trouble finding the
northbridge.