[coreboot] Coreboot on AMD Geode; No VGA

Andrew Bolster me at andrewbolster.info
Tue Jul 12 15:18:56 CEST 2011

I only started looking into coreboot yesterday, so forgive the
incoming naivety.

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to set up coreboot + seabios so
that it actually uses the VGA? I've got the system up and running and
talking to me over the OS's services fine, so all is working except for the
VGA.

I've tried the rational combinations of enabling and disabling the option
roms, but I assume that I need a vgabios.bin? This board is a PC Engines
ALIX3D3 (http://www.pcengines.ch/alix3d3.htm), and I can't seem to find any
information on how to go about fixing the geode vga output.

Any help would be great.

Regards
Andrew Bolster

<http://andrewbolster.info/blog/?utm_source=correspondence&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Personal%2BEmail><http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewbolster><http://facebook.com/andrew.bolster><http://twitter.com/bolster>

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will
slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.