[coreboot] Updating a git based local repository

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 04:22:23 CEST 2011

Hello!
Here's an interesting one, the Emulab application running (both
hardware and software) at the University of Utah, at
http://www.emulab.net/ and describing here:
http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/GitRepository has gone and
made its software available in much the same way. That same document
also describes how to update an existing repository. In this case I
mean one that I pulled shortly after updating my client and then
completing the pull in the same way that one of you described it.

After issuing the command git pull, the screen showed just that. And
then after few minutes it burst into action and described everything
that's been pushed towards the repository since the creation.

I don't remember the name of the fellow who said to use that command
but it definitely worked. This means I owe one of you an excellent
deli lunch here in Manhattan RSN.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com