[coreboot] Video card bios project

dove - railing doverailing at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 14:11:15 CEST 2011

I have phoned Australia and spoke to an expert in Procon.com.au about 2
times and corresponded via email.  Procon.com.au are wanting several hundred
dollars whether it's  my font or theirs.  This is not affordable.  I don't
know why vga bios is proprietary still and there is not any opensource
alternatives.  Thus if some opensource enthusiast does it that would be
great.  Coreboot project are doing main bios.  Similarly if it's done for
video card bios that would be tremendous.

Regards

Meeku