[coreboot] Wiki access for Marshall (was: Wiki update/wiki access request: E350M1 sound support verified)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 21 10:54:43 CEST 2011

Dear Marshall,

Am Montag, den 20.06.2011, 22:09 -0500 schrieb Marshall Buschman:

[…]

> Also, a wiki account would be nice if possible.

        »If you don't have an account and wish to contribute contact
        Stefan Reinauer or Ronald Minnich …« [1]

I guess they will create an account quickly for you. I am putting
Stephan in CC just in case.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Special:Search&returntoquery=redirs%3D0%26search%3Dwiki%2Baccess%26fulltext%3DSearch%26ns0%3D1