[coreboot] Mail from a student who wants to apply for coreboot GSoC project

bari bari at onelabs.com
Sat Mar 26 18:53:13 CET 2011

Hamo wrote:
> Hi lists,
> This is a student from China who wants to apply for coreboot GSoC
> project. I am now studying Computer Science and Technology in Hebei
> University of Technology, which is a key university in China. I
> ardently love low-level developing.
> For this project, I want to do something on ARM. So I want to help
> finish the idea that porting coreboot to Marvell ARM SOC's with PCIe.
> Can someone give me some suggestions?

Hamo,

Great to see your interest. One of last years GSOC participants actually
has a close relationship with Marvell now.

Wang Qing Pei
wangqingpei at gmail.com

I don't think that much has started on this yet. We'd have to get you a
board, tablet or netbook with a Marvell SOC for development along with
some docs if you get approved for GSOC.

-Bari