[coreboot] Support for Jasper Forest and Sandy bridge on coreboot

sharib khan sharib4444 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:36:05 CEST 2011

Thanks for the response Corey.

It is possible for us to get the boot sequence and other required documents
for these processors.
Could you highlight what are the necessary changes required in coreboot
while integrating a new processor.

Also with my limited understanding of coreboot as of now I am assuming we
should be able to use standard linux
device drivers to support devices on our board. Is that correct?

Kind Regards,
Sharib