[coreboot] Lenovo T60 coreboot build error

Josh Stump josh+coreboot at pcinw.net
Mon May 9 22:57:26 CEST 2011

Thank you kindly.  I have now compiled the BIOS.  Next challenge is how to
get flashrom to flash it.  The wiki shows flashrom support.  I have
downloaded the latest svn version and flashrom does not detect my system.
 flashrom -L does not list Lenovo T60, any suggestions or shall I get on the
flashrom mailing list to ask?  Thank you again.