[coreboot] Is there anything I can do to make coreboot better?

shawn Bai programassem at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 05:45:08 CEST 2011

Hello, guys,

    I am very pleased to have the chance to talk with you.
    I hope I do not bother you.
    My name is Shawn Bai, and you can call me Shawn, it's OK.

   I am very interested both in the low-level in embedded system, and in
   BIOS level in desktop computer or server.
   I get to know this open source project while I browse the internet.

   I think it's a very good project to help me understand what happens within the system, even more.

   Is there anything I can do to make coreboot better?
   I have some work experience in embedded system low-level development, mainly in Board support package.

   Hope to hear from you soon.

 Best Regards,

 Shawn Bai