[coreboot] Coreboot and Epia M-II

Elisenda Cuadros lists at e4L.es
Tue Nov 1 20:25:43 CET 2011

Hello,

First of all I am new to the list. Congratulations to all developers for
this great work.

I have an Epia M-II and I want to install coreboot on it. This board is
supported, great news!.

I extracted the vga rom with bios_extract (CLE1622A.rom) and I put it
inside menuconfig (pci 1106,3122).

I built Seabios with Coreboot and attached a bootorder file with cbfstool.

When I try boot the board with the resulting rom it seems like it´s in a
loop. The VGA output is not good. I am not able to view any payload
messages.

I am using coreboot v4 from git.

Because of it is my first experience with coreboot I don´t have any
ideas for what is causing of the problem. I attach you it if you want to
take a look.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Elisenda