[coreboot] Coreboot support for ASUS M5 A99X EVO ?

Bernhard Urban lewurm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:29:56 CET 2011

Hi Chris,

I reported flashrom compatibility here:
http://www.flashrom.org/pipermail/flashrom/2011-October/008152.html

Regarding coreboot support: I'll try to port coreboot to this board. I
already have two additional flashchips and at the moment I'm waiting
for a serial port connector. I don't know how long it'll talke to port
it, but don't except anything useful in less than three months, since
I'm new to coreboot (and lazy :-))

Bernhard