[coreboot] Support wanted - ASUS P5GD1-VM

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Oct 2 17:06:38 CEST 2011

Hi Roman,

Roman B. wrote:
> I would like to have my motherboad supported. Technical data as
> asked on the wiki follows.
>
> 1. Motherboad, chipset and CPU
> ASUS P5GD1-VM
> Northbridge: Intel 915 Graphics Memory Controller Hub (GMCH)

Not exactly supported I think, so adding support for your board will
be a fairly major task. Expect 6-12 months of active work, with lots
of reverse engineering fun.

> I am willing to help with development and/or testing. Feel free to
> contact me.

The way this works is that you do the development and then push
patches into gerrit for review, much like every other open source
project. We are of course happy to help, but you will be the one
doing the work. Feel free to also stop by on IRC to get to know some
developers there. #coreboot on freenode.

Kind regards

//Peter