[coreboot] git/gerrit question

Christoph Grenz christophg+cb at grenz-bonn.de
Tue Oct 4 18:51:39 CEST 2011

Use git rebase -i HEAD~X (with X = the number of commits you want to change)
or git rebase -i master (all commits since last pull/push)

Then you can reorder commits, merge multiple commits into one (fixup, this
might be what you want), and change every commit message (reword).

See also: http://www.coreboot.org/Git#Evolving_patches