[coreboot] Coreboot on Axiomtek PICO821

Alp Eren Köse alperenkose at buyutech.com.tr
Wed Oct 5 10:04:22 CEST 2011

Anyone has an idea?

Another question is I can't find my mainboard vendor "Axiomtek" in Mainboard
Vendor selection list in menuconfig as expectedly, but all the chips and
chipset of it seem to be supported as I see them in coreboot website. Is it
still possible to install coreboot, if so how can I do it?
It would be really nice if someone could point a way..

Thanks in advance,
Alp