[coreboot] kconfig question

She, Kerry Kerry.She at amd.com
Mon Oct 10 11:47:24 CEST 2011

Hello All,

I add a choice kconfig option to the southbridge chipset kconfig.

I want to override the default choice in the mainboard kconfig, but I
can't figure out how to do it.

The choice is below. Can anyone offer a solution?

+choice

+     prompt "SATA Mode"

+     default SB800_SATA_IDE

+     help

+       Select the mode in which SATA should be driven. NATIVE AHCI, or
RAID.

+       The default is NATIVE.

+

+config SB800_SATA_IDE

+     bool "NATIVE"

+     help

+       NATIVE is the default mode and does not require a ROM.

+

+config SB800_SATA_AHCI

+     bool "AHCI"

+     help

+       AHCI may work with or without AHCI ROM. It depends on the
payload support.

+       For example, seabios does not require the AHCI ROM.

+

+config SB800_SATA_RAID

+     bool "RAID"

+     help

+       sb800 RAID mode must have the two required ROM files.

+

+endchoice

Regards,
Kerry Sheh < kerry.she at amd.com>