[coreboot] How to make "System Restart after Power Fail" working onSB800?

mopz0506 mopz0506 mopz0506 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 03:24:53 CEST 2011

Hi Scott,

Yes it works now.

Even though ASRock put this "Always Power On" feature under
"SouthBridge Configuration" menu item (mislead me very much),
 it actually controlled by SIO, NUVOTON NCT5572D.

I think the E350M1 + coreboot is perfect for me now. so nice to
get a login: in 2 seconds.

But it is really hard to get this done for a user as me. Several
times I almost give up.

coreboot is really really too hard for those users who just want
 to run a NAS / BT server in his/her living room.

Many thanks for your help,

mopz0506