[coreboot] Getting serial output from w83627hf?

Alp Eren Köse alperenkose at buyutech.com.tr
Wed Oct 19 10:47:57 CEST 2011

2011/10/19 Stefan Reinauer <stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org>

> > By the way all I get is \0x00 when I open the board and another \0x00
> when I
> > close it..
>
> Do you have your CMC binary at the location it's strapped to by
> hardware?

Hi, thanks a lot..
So yes I removed the uart_init() call from main(), nothing changed however.

Ok now so i need the CMC binary, but I have no idea what is a CMC binary,
how can i get it? I googled it, but didn't help me much..
Will I need to extract it from the proprietary bios somehow??

> Do you get port 80 post codes?

The board doesn't have any PCI slot, so that's not possible unfortunately. I
also enabled the "Show POST codes on the debug console" option, but it
doesn't show up anything either..