[coreboot] TPM support for SeaBIOS -- looking for a tester on real hardware

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Thu Sep 8 12:49:51 CEST 2011

Hi

 >no clue how TPM works, never played with it so far... :)

Well as far I know it is just a LPC device (if it is 1,1 device), make
sure the region for that chip is decoded and enable
decoding of 0xfed0_0000 (sorry do not remember right range out of my
head) in chipset which is needed for special LPC cycles. That is all I
know. This special cycles have something in common with SKINIT or maybe
with TPM 1.2

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1154764&seqNum=3

Thanks
Rudolf