[coreboot] blobs

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:35:21 CEST 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please find here:
> ssh://review.coreboot.org:29418/blobs.git
>
> blobs needed for the two google systems.
>
> I will be removing the blob from the coreboot tree today.
>
> I hope this helps bring the discussion to a close :-)
>
> ron

Hi Ron,

We should probably have some best practices about the blobs. It would
be good if there was a text file to accompany a blob that had
important details. Where is came from, what it is for, license, etc.

Also, we should talk about how this gets pulled in with the coreboot
tree. Should/could the coreboot make/kconfig pull in the blobs repo?
Should we use git submodules or subtree merge?  Any git expert
comments?

Marc

--
http://se-eng.com