[coreboot] ASUS M2V problems

ali hagigat hagigatali at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 13:21:12 CEST 2012

As far as I know Coreboot can not drive VGA and monitor by itself.
There is not enough code to do that and nothing is displayed on
monitor when you run Coreboot only.

It only sets up some parameters regarding to VGA which will be used by
Linux kernel later.

When you use FILO as a payload, your key-presses may be detected like
ESC button though i did not test it myself but I found some keyboard
manipulating code....