[coreboot] drivers/generic/ioapic enable_dev not called

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Wed Aug 29 00:18:40 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Just an update to this problem. It was missing scan_static_bus in parent device.
Thanks goes to MrNuke ;)

I have now another problem related to that work. For some reason HT bus thinks
there are some left over devices:

Capability: type 0x08 @ 0x60
flags: 0x0060
PCI: 00:00.0 count: 0003 static_count: 0010
PCI: 00:00.0 [1106/0336] enabled next_unitid: 0010
PCI: 00:0f.0
PCI: 00:10.0
PCI: 00:10.1
PCI: 00:10.2
PCI: 00:10.3
PCI: 00:10.4
PCI: 00:11.0
PCI: 00:12.0
PCI: 00:13.0
PCI: 00:13.1
HT: Leftover static devices. Check your devicetree.cb

For this reason second SB IOAPIC is not used too. I dont know what could be
possibly wrong with my devicetree. Im attaching bootlogs and devicetree to this
mail. If someone knows plz help.

Thanks
Rudolf