No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

The Core Logic module positively decodes memory
addresses 000F0000h-000FFFFFh (64 KB) and
FFFC0000h-FFFFFFFFh (256 KB) at reset. These memory
cycles cause the Core Logic module to claim the cycle, and
generate an ISA bus memory cycle with ROMCS#
asserted. The Core Logic module can also be configured to
respond to memory addresses FF000000h-FFFFFFFFh
(16 MB) and 000E0000h-000FFFFFh (128 KB).
8- or 16-bit wide ROM is supported. BOOT16 strap determines
the width after reset. MCR[14,3] (Offset 34h) in the
General Configuration Block allows program control of the width.
Flash ROM is supported in the Core Logic module by
enabling the ROMCS# signal on write accesses to the
ROM region. Normally only read cycles are passed to the
ISA bus, and the ROMCS# signal is suppressed for write
cycles. When the ROM Write Enable bit (F0 Index 52h[1])
is set, a write access to the ROM address region causes a
write cycle to occur with MEMW#,WR# and ROMCS#
asserted.

The Boot Flash supported by the SC1200/SC1201 can be
up to 16 MB. It is supported with the ROMCS# signal.

        As the corelogic module positively decodes the memory
addresses 000F0000h-000FFFFFh (64 KB) and
FFFC0000h-FFFFFFFFh (256 KB) at reset, I can have my Flash memory mapped to
the lower address. Is it?