No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

> Google Summer of Code(tm) is a program that offers student developers
> stipends to write code for various open source projects. Google will
> be working with a several open source, free software and
> technology-related groups to identify and fund several projects over a
> three month period.  Historically, the program has brought together
> over 1,000 students with over 100 open source projects, to create
> hundreds of thousands of lines of code.

Find more information at

        http://code.google.com/soc/

We also started setting up a list of ideas for student projects.

        http://linuxbios.org/GSoC

If you wish to participate, and take one of the projects, or have
another idea for a project, please contact me via email or apply via the
Google GSoC page.

Have fun!

Best regards,

   Stefan Reinauer

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613
Email: info at coresystems.de  • http://www.coresystems.de/