No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

I can confirm that PS/2 still does not work. Unfortunately I do not have a USB keyboard anymore; once I tested it did not work, too.

Is this a A8N-E topic only? All other mainboards with that superio are without such a problem?

The A8N-E boots with coreboot-v2 and I could reach a console over the serial port from a second computer.

Is anyone investigating this behaviour?

Unfortunately I do not have C programming skills yet. I promise to learn, but I assume to do research-programming a mainboard is just a much higher level.

So thanks for all the good work until now and any answers to my topic!