[coreboot] "Fix multipleVGA cards resource conflict on Windows" broke my vga

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Tue Feb 14 13:31:35 CET 2012

hi,

I've an M4A785T-M which contains one onboard graphic card,
but it has 2 VGA extension roms.
one seem to be for HDMI, and the other for VGA.

reverting the commit makes VGA appear on my monitor.

I've tried to add one option rom only, as usual, and nothing appeared on my
monitor with that comit.
Then I removed the VGA rom and with cbfstool I added both VGA rom.
Nothing appeared on my monitor either...

Should I give some logs(it's quite long to get since I've to reflash with an
external programmer).

Denis.