[coreboot] Asus M2V-MX memory init

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sat Feb 25 01:00:17 CET 2012

Hi,

I think something wrong went with PCI/memory mapping. It looks somehow a hole
for PCI is not created.

Try setting CONFIG_HW_MEM_HOLE_SIZEK. it should create 0-3GB ram and 1GB hole by
default. Also I did not check if VIA chipset will work with memory above 4GB (in
fact never owned so much memory :) maybe correct top of memory needs to be
present for the chipset.

The option above will configure the memory hole which will allow the PCI devices
to exists and rest of memory will be remapped above.

Again, never played with that but it might work.

Thanks
Rudolf