[coreboot] New Motherboards?

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Mon Jun 4 20:26:19 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 10:35 -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> so that answers your question, I guess: match the chipsets on those
> boards up, see what kind of flash, etc. and you maybe one will work?

You've used the phrase "match the chipsets" but haven't said what to
match them up to.  Presumably you're referring to the "Supported
Chipsets and Devices" page on the wiki.  Unfortunately this page isn't
much use because information on what kind of flash, etc. a motherboard
has, isn't usually published.

The answer to Gary's question, "are there any new motherboards that are
fully supported?", has value beyond just mine and Gary's use cases.
Though it sounds like the answer is: you don't know.

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }