[coreboot] VGA Option ROM

QingPei Wang wangqingpei at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:25:34 CEST 2012

hi,
  seabios can search the vbios not only from C000 but also cbfs. So it
would not be a coreboot related problem. Could you please attach any log,
so more things can be found. And also that vbios got double initialization
failed would be interesting, any details?

Best wishes
QingPei Wang
Phone: 86+018930528086

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Wolfgang Kamp - datakamp <wmkamp at datakamp.de