[coreboot] ASUS M4A79XTD EVO - AMD RD790

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:11:43 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:41 AM, Christopher West
<chris.pn.west at gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm attempting to port my Asus M4A79XTD EVO again and I've come up
> against a dead stop, I think the problem is due to the motherboard
> having an AMD RD790 Northbridge.
>
> Would I be correct in assuming that this chip is not currently
> supported?
>
> If not is there anything that I can do to port it?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris W

Hi Chris,

I suspect that the 780 code would be very close to what you need for
the 790. I think that AMD has released the required documents. Make
sure that you are prepared to recover the flash for broken images
before you start. If you have specific questions, please post them or
join the irc channel.

Regards,
Marc

--