[coreboot] separate mailling list for gerrit mails?

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 11 19:41:45 CET 2012

Dear coreboot folks,

Am Sonntag, den 11.03.2012, 18:47 +0100 schrieb Bernhard Urban:

> I'm fine with the current setting.

me too. Subscribers should be fine because they can use filters. The
Mailman archive would be the only problem regarding the overview.

Either way, we should wait a bit more if the patch submissions increase.
Last two(?) weeks were an exceptions regarding the Gerrit traffic.

> Talking about gerrit: I think it would be nice to have an additional
> diff to the previous patchset in those "Patch Set updated..." mails.
> Is this easily doable?

I second that. That would be great.

Additionally I would also like to see the review comments forwarded to
the list.

Thanks,

Paul