[coreboot] GSoC 2012

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:45:37 CET 2012

coreboot was not selected to participate in GSoC 2012. This is
disappointing new for the project. I do not know why we were not
selected this year. I will attend the post selection meeting to see
what we can do to improve our chances of selection next year.

Students, thank you for your interest in coreboot. We are happy that
you are engaging with our community. I hope that you continue
exploring your interest in coreboot. Please let us know what we can do
to assist you in your learning.

Feel free to send me questions, comments, or concerns.

Regards,
Marc

http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/

--