[coreboot] Ivy Bridge desktop support

Alvaro G. [Andor] andor at pierdelacabeza.com
Mon Apr 1 02:34:50 CEST 2013

Hi all,

El 31/03/13 21:10, Paul Menzel escribió:
> for example. Alvaro, having a ASRock E350M1/USB3, also uses a
> PS/2 keyboard*but*  has no problems with this at all. So I have no idea
> if this is related to the Super I/O or not.
That's me :D. Apparently my PS/2 keyboard works completely fine except
for a weird thing. Sometimes, just after flashing, my keyboard will
totally change its mapping: pushing "a" will give an "h", pushing "s"
gill give a "["... with certain dominance of brackets, 'h' and
backslashes... If I shut down the machine some minutes or reboot a
handful of times, this will go away until next flash. Or maybe the
second or third next flash. ¿¿??

Thanks