[coreboot] A patch for SuperIOtool: add CR definitions for the W83627UHG (for dump capability)

Frantisek Rysanek Frantisek.Rysanek at post.cz
Fri Apr 5 11:17:38 CEST 2013

On 4 Apr 2013 at 23:16, Paul Menzel wrote:
> thank you for the patch!

gerne :-)

> The coreboot project, and superiotool therefore too, uses Gerrit for
> patch reviews [1]. Could you please upload/push the patch there?
> Thanks,
> Paul
> [1] http://www.coreboot.org/Git

I've scratched my head for a bit, found out that a Google account
will do for auth, then gave it a try, took the plunge into Gerrit /
SSH keys / basic GIT... and voila, I have my first commit at
review.coreboot.org:   http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/3027/
If there's no significant lint, then I'm a living proof that a
trained monkey with zero GIT experience can do it, based on
coreboot's tutorials... ;-)

BTW, there are two small corrections, in the GIT patch compared to my
original e-mailed patch. Just in case someone someday finds this
e-mail thread first, the corrected flat patch is attached here
again...

Thanks for your help :-)

Frank Rysanek

P.S.: makes me wonder if I should try to refactor and resubmit my
earlier patch to superiotool, which aimed to make it reliably detect
multiple SuperIO chips and provide framework for further extensions
(write support for instance)
http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/2581/