[coreboot] AsRock E350M1 report: Ethernet adapter not initialized

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 16 17:04:22 CEST 2013

Dear openvoid,

welcome to coreboot and thank you for your report!

Am Sonntag, den 14.04.2013, 22:09 +0400 schrieb openvoid:

> I get E350M1 motherboard

In #coreboot on <irc.freenode.net> openvoid confirmed that this is the
ASRock E350M1 and not the ASRock E350M1/USB3.

> and want to report some things i tested.

Thanks. I assume you also opened the ticket 192 in coreboot’s Trac
instance [1]. Thanks for this, but we should try to keep discussing this
on this list (one thread for each problem) as the Trac tracker is not
used that much anymore.

What payload do you use?

> This can be especially interesting to Paul Menzel and some others, who
> i see adding patches related to this motherboard few last months.

Yes, thanks a lot!

> Most information is available on http://www.coreboot.org/ASRock_E350M1
> so i post only difference with my experience.

[…]

> I cannot surely say after which commit regressions occur. I was using
> gcb891de as latest

The g at the very beginning stands for git, so here is the revision you
reference.

        $ git show cb891de
        commit cb891de07ffe605897010776fc1becc9589d3648