[coreboot] On loongson CPU or MIPS ARCH

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 26 00:26:19 CEST 2013

Dear Li¹,

welcome to coreboot. If I am not mistaken you are already active in the
SeaBIOS project.

Am Donnerstag, den 25.04.2013, 11:59 +0800 schrieb li guang:

> do we have plan to add loongson CPU or MIPS ARCH support?

There is no plan that I know of.

> It seems no person from loongson contribute to this,
> and can I try to make some efforts on this topic?

I guess people contributing stuff are always welcome. Though I have no
experience with loongson and MIPS, so I cannot comment how feasible this
is.

Thanks,

Paul

¹ Is that your first name?

PS: You should probably subscribe to the coreboot list, so your message
are not delivered with a delay.