[coreboot] IVB FSP binary released on public INTEL site!

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Thu Dec 5 17:57:54 CET 2013

Am Donnerstag, den 05.12.2013, 15:32 +0000 schrieb Stojsavljevic, Zoran:
> Very Good News! IVB FSP binary released on the INTEL public site.
Good news, indeed.

I've been looking through the click through license and wonder if the
OEM license that's included could extend to redistribution on
coreboot.org (with some accompanying text).

Depending on how I interpret the first paragraph of "OEM LICENSE", it
might or might not, but I'm not a lawyer. Maybe you could ask someone at
Intel for an authoritative clarification?

Thanks,
Patrick