[coreboot] Please tell us more about Falco, Peppy, Slippy, Bold and Pit!

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 05:35:14 CET 2013

Hello!
Gabe, you can't add that.... Both were destroyed, and the plans were
misplaced..... We're looking into why they were misplaced.

Aaron a question. A reference platform is just that, a platform
created to test out a specific operating system or a family of
systems, but its only designed to be used within the firms R&D
facility. Is this correct?

Something of a sort came up early in the Coreboot period, about the
time AMD actually committed to being interested, as it happens.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com