[coreboot] coreboot 4772 & PCI ROM's errors and warnings

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Thu Dec 12 18:35:05 CET 2013

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 01:39:05PM +0100, Gelip wrote:
> I noticed a strange debug serial log. I have cloned and make crossgcc coreboot 4772 on debian 6.0.5.
> - if build coreboot with default payload (SeaBIOS 1.7.2.1) have no errors and warnings
> - if build coreboot with set payload to None then have errors and warnings:

When you build seabios out-of-tree, you need to make sure coreboot
does not run any option roms.  The coreboot Kconfig system will do
this for you when you select a local seabios build, but you must do it
manually when you add seabios externally.  See the build directions
at:

http://www.coreboot.org/SeaBIOS#coreboot

-Kevin