[coreboot] PCI MMCONF on amdfam10

Kyösti Mälkki kyosti.malkki at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 08:45:42 CET 2013

On 12/13/2013 03:46 AM, ron minnich wrote:
> Which is why I always worry about global changes of this sort when
> they can't be tested.
>
> Things like this that *should* work, and look very reasonable, can at
> times get nasty.
>
> ron

To keep the conversation on amdfam10: I was relying on information in
commits 90ca14d7 (and its fix 79cfe7e0):

   Use MMCONF for all AMD family 10 CPUs.

   This fixes problems in AP init when multiple APs are trying to access
   PCI config space. All Fam10 CPUs setup and support MMCONF.

That patch would have originally failed if MMCONF_SUPPORT_DEFAULT
behaved they way it was meant to, to use MMCONF unless IO is explicitly
defined.

Kyösti