[coreboot] Removing microcode updates from blobs

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 08:51:06 CET 2013

Hello!
What are we breaking? Tradition. Also reality. And probably a heck of
a lot of rules and means and methods. Plus some physical laws
regarding technology, that we won't know we've broken, until our new
gadget works, and probably starts up and does everything properly,
unlike its earlier boot mechanism.

Even though I'm not the fellow wearing the specialty hat in this
gathering, I believe we should drop this discussion, from the list. If
any of you would then want to continue it, do so off list, and include
a precis containing the salient points for us.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com